Saturday, April 21, 10:00 am – 1 pm
The Physics of God
Connecting All the Dots between Science and Religion
Come and learn how science and religion, far from being incompatible, share a deep congruence. The information presented is easily accessible to the layman and will connect for anyone the timeless concerns of religion—miracles, heaven, immortality, consciousness, transcendence, and God—with the findings of M-theory, quantum biology, neuroscience, and quantum physics: no special knowledge required.
It will change the way you think of science—and it will change the way you think of religion.
And it will profoundly and movingly change the way you think of yourself.
- • matter is a light-show illusion and science has known it for a hundred years
- • science has found the location of the heavens of all religions
- • heaven is a hologram and the universe is its holographic projection
- • you have two bodies and one of them is in the afterlife already
- • how meditation gives us transcendent access to subtle realms
- • how the instantaneous physiological changes caused by multiple personality disorder explode the myth of the body as a biochemical machine
- • how we turn on and turn off our genes with our hearts and minds
- • the hidden secret of life: living systems are quantumly entangled
- • intelligent Consciousness creates the universe through us
- • we work miracles every moment of our lives
- • we are so much more than we know
Joseph (Puru) Selbie makes the complex and obscure simple and clear. An avid follower of the unfolding new paradigm of science he is known for creating bridges of understanding between the modern evidenced-based discoveries of science and the ancient experience-based discoveries of the mystics. A meditator and member of Ananda for over forty years, he now lives with his wife at Ananda Village near Nevada City, California.