Finding Inner Peace
Meditation is one of the most natural and rewarding of all human activities. It gives direct, intuitive experience of higher realities, and is the cornerstone of true spirituality. It also brings balance, rest, and a growing inner peace. While its highest and original purpose is to help us awaken our inner, spiritual nature, the benefits to body and mind.
Ananda’s meditation classes teach specific meditation techniques, as well as many ways to enhance your practice-and your life. Be prepared for a major shift in higher consciousness, and come with an open mind and a willing heart.
- Learn the foundational principles of meditation and yoga to get started on the path of meditation
- Reduce tension and stress at will
- Feel happier, more relaxed, and at peace with yourself
- Improve your health, mental clarity, and vitality
- Develop a more intuitive, heart-centered way of life
- Discover and explore your inner spiritual nature
Whether you are interested in managing stress or in exploring the spiritual side of meditation, you will feel welcome. Small classes and experienced instructors provide a quality learning environment, with time for individual questions and in-depth exploration. Each class includes guided and silent practice time.
A 3-week class series is offered almost every month. If time doesn’t permit you to attend the full series, single Saturday sessions are also offered each month. Look for Meditation I Class Dates in our calendar.